One year ago I quit my routine to make programs with PHP and try to learn how to make a program with python programing language. Before I change my mind to migration from PHP to Python, there are my friends told me if we make a program with python that will easily and we more easy to understand than another programing language, because Python is similar like human language, most easy to learn.
I was planning to start study Python two ours in every day, that is my way how to learn about something, and I knew at the time I busy with coursework and organization, but it’s ok, I said in my heart, if we want something, we must study hard to get it, and I wanted to get better known to get a good job in the future.
- I loved to learn about new something, not only as a student but as a learners
- I enjoyed asking and sharing
- I didn’t like apathetic to learn branch of science
Why I choose Python
1. Has a very abundant library.
2. Python has a nice and simple design concept, focusing on ease of use, Python also supports object-oriented programming and functional programming.
3. Can run on Linux, Mac, Windows and includes mobile devices.
4. Python is widely used to create various programs, such as CLI program, GUI program (desktop), Mobile Application, Web, IoT, Game.
5. Has a shortcode.
6. The documentation is widely spread on the internet.
7. Through this mechanism, the Python code can be integrated with applications written in other programming languages. For example, Python code can be called from C / C ++ code, and so does the development of the .NET Framework.
8. Finally, Python is a free and open source.
I need formulating the plan, with this information I needed to up in a few keys areas, so the first I learned in https://docs.python.org/3/, it’s so easy to learn, and you must try it. I recommended to all of you when you will study python, this links can help you, check it out:
* Programming Python : https://goo.gl/a5nMOs
* Learning Python : https://goo.gl/BBYlQY
* The best free Python resources: http://pythonbooks.revolunet.com/
* The Python Bible : https://www.udemy.com/the-python-bible/
* Python for Everybody: https://goo.gl/ul8Qb4
Again I decided to do a Udacity course. I found that because they’re complete packages, it progresses nicely and tends to cover the whole process. Of course you can learn all of the same stuff for free on Youtube or other online tutorials, but they never seem to cover a whole topic quite as well. The next question was which course to do. There are free ones and paid ones, short ones and long ones. If you want to continue to next level you must invest yourself and buy a course.
So many that I can write, hopefully, can help for all of you who want to learn more about Python programming language, and so amazed that people read what I wrote and liked it.